Enlist form

Lanzbik

Enlist form

Post by Lanzbik » Sat May 18, 2019 10:13 pm

InGame Name: Lanzbik
Location/Timezone: Californa Gmt-7
Do you speak fluent English?: yes
You cannot join reserves right away, are you okay with this rule?: yes

What role are you looking for in the unit?
(Do not request leadership roles, you start from PV1. like everyone else):I am unaware, as I am not sure about my playing style in Arma 3

3rd Battalion, 509th Parachute Infantry Regiment Available Roles:
[HIGH] 11B Infantry
[HIGH] 68W Combat Medic

Aviation Available Roles:
[CLOSED] Aviation

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 (Yes/No) yes
*I own a working Microphone [Yes/No] yes
*What is your age? 18
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? 0 in arma 3, too many to count in Arma 2
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule [Yes/No] Yes
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST [Yes/No] Yes
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time [Yes/No] Yes
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums [Yes/No] Yes
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events [Yes/No] Yes
*I am currently serving in the military [Yes/No] No
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one: N/A

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life): I have been a part of my Army JROTC unit for the entirety of my high school career. Just relieved myself of the cSGM position, as the year is ending and I don't have to yell at drill teams anymore haha. Because of staff work I haven't play very many videogames in the past year, but I'm open again.

Previous ArmA units/groups: Arma 2 SOAR, 7th Canadian mechanized (lot of others I cant remember lol)

Why would you like to join us (At least one paragraph of why):

The concept of team based operations has been the corner stone of my gaming childhood. I grew up with Battlefront, Eve, and Battlefield, and discovered that team based combat added a layer of complexity that made your regular "Gun and Run" tactics basic and naïve. I began playing Arma 2 back in 2013 with a school friend, and joined DayZ servers with a few clans. Those weekends of base raiding, grinding for little birds, and convoy disrupting were the best long nights I've ever had (with a group of guys :P ) . I want to join the 509th to relearn the game and ultimately apply myself to the greatest of my abilities, and all while having a good time.

How did you find us: Arma 3 Discord

Are you willing to download the mods we require (approx. 18.2GB)? [Yes/No] : Yes
Do you require help installing mods? [Yes/No] : Show me once, and ill do the rest.

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. []

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here: Donov

Angel_of_the_blue
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Enlist form

Post by Angel_of_the_blue » Sat May 18, 2019 11:53 pm

Application ACCEPTED! Please contact a recruiter in our Teamspeak to complete your orientation.
11B 1'1 Bravo Team Lead
S1- Senior Recruiter
S2- Mission Dev.- Operations Chief
S3- BCT/11B Drill Instructor