I&A ban apeal

Forum rules
Player Name:"Your Player Name"

GUID: "your GUID (ArmA 3 ID)" may be found by typing "#beclient guid" while in multiplayer

Date of Ban: "When you were banned"

Banned By: "Who banned you" the ban message will state who banned you

Ban Reason: "What were you banned for"

Why Should Your Ban Be Lifted: "Tell us in at least a paragraph why you should no longer be banned"
EpiicPenguin

I&A ban apeal

Post by EpiicPenguin » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:18 pm

EpiicPenguin
uid:76561198119385565
guid:3a821979fa500083bf4bdc4443085700
banned by: angel
reason banned: using spawner

didn't know vehicle spawning was not allowed on the I&A server, sorry about that.

michael
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: I&A ban apeal

Post by michael » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:03 pm

what did you use to spawn the vehicle

EpiicPenguin

Post by EpiicPenguin » Wed May 01, 2019 9:00 am

mod off the steam workshop
its an ace3 combat extension
[AF4 SVAG anywhere (Spawn Vehicles And Gear) : ace3 extension (VVSversion)] [https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1248665329]

Sir LagsAlot

Post by Sir LagsAlot » Wed May 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Using mods to spawn in objects is strictly NOT allowed on our servers.

EpiicPenguin

Post by EpiicPenguin » Wed May 01, 2019 11:10 pm

i know that now, i didn't know that when i was using the mod, as the server lets you connect with any mods you have installed and i didn't remember any rules specifically against spawners but that's probably just my bad memory (i can't check my memory right now obviously :roll: ).

i honestly just wanted to practice artillery with out the artillery computer against dynamic targets. I'm having trouble finding a good calculator that will do anything more then just input 2-8 digit grids and give a within 1km firing solution. I'm working on modding an artillery calc spreadsheet in a scenario now, which is probably what i should have done from the beginning, but live and learn.

i would like to be able to play some relaxing I&A on a low pop server with decent fps again though.

michael
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by michael » Thu May 02, 2019 9:28 am

Check out ITC Land for the Artillery computer , I believe YAX has an online computer as well.

I unbanned you, for the future when testing just use the editor. Also feel free to join our discord https://discord.gg/qjpt9jv

When in doubt just ask in the discord,

EpiicPenguin

Post by EpiicPenguin » Thu May 02, 2019 1:27 pm

thankyou.