Aplication

Exile

Aplication

Post by Exile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:44 pm

nGame Name: Exile
Location/Timezone: Eastern Time
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes
You cannot join reserves right away, are you okay with this rule?: Sure

What role are you looking for in the unit? Not looking for an officer position or anything just your average rifleman for the time being. I can play anything from sniper to driver not the best choice for pilot but I CAN fly.
(Do not request leadership roles, you start from PV1. like everyone else):

3rd Battalion, 509th Parachute Infantry Regiment Available Roles:
[HIGH] 11B Infantry This one

Aviation Available Roles:
[CLOSED] Aviation
[CLOSED] 68W Combat Medic

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 (Yes/No) Yes
*I own a working Microphone [Yes/No] Yes
*What is your age? 22
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? 228
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule [Yes/No] Yes
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST [Yes/No] Yes, not always but 90%
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time [Yes/No] Yes
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums [Yes/No] Yes
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events [Yes/No] Yes I mod games until they break
*I am currently serving in the military [Yes/No] No
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one:

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life):
I just graduated college and don’t have many friends at home so gaming is my escape. I grew up on Red Alert and other strategy games from the 90s-2000s but graduated to a heavy FPS focus in my teens then returned to strategy but never lost the fps love. I like games that make me think weather it is Hearts of Iron or civilization or Arma. Its all the same to me.
Previous ArmA units/groups:
I’ve played on many servers but never became a member of any

Why would you like to join us (At least one paragraph of why):
I have wanted to play milsim since I bought the game, in fact that is the primary reason I did buy it. I have looked around for awhile and even tried to start my own in the past but never gotten to anyplace where I felt like the focus was on the game and the fun and not on 100% accuracy. I once got booted from a milsim game for forgetting to follow radio protocol to the letter. And I mean to the letter, basically I didn’t say Alpha 1-6 command before I started, I just said, “This is alpha 1-6”. Suffice to say I like realism but not snobby levels of realism. You guys actually seem to have a focus on making a milsim a good time while still following a level of realism that makes it interesting.

How did you find us:
Random server hopping with my friend Willy and we wound up on your public server and having a great time
Are you willing to download the mods we require (approx. 18.2GB)? [Yes/No] : Yup not an issue at all
Do you require help installing mods? [Yes/No] : Not at all

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. [X]

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here:

nkorbal17
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Aplication

Post by nkorbal17 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:49 pm

Application Accepted get with a SR or a JR on teamspeak for orientation.
Able 1'1 Squad Leader
Senior Recruiter
S2-Mission Development Leader
Drill Sergeant
Head Airborne Instructor
Head Jump-master Instructor

nkorbal17
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Aplication

Post by nkorbal17 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:54 pm

Orientation Completed by SSG. Korbal