Do you speak fluent English?: Yes
You cannot join reserves right away, are you okay with this rule?: Yes

What role are you looking for in the unit?: [HIGH] 11B Infantry

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 (Yes/No) Yes
*I own a working Microphone [Yes/No] Yes
*What is your age? 16
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? 3
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule [Yes/No] Yes
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST [Yes/No] Yes
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time [Yes/No] Yes
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums [Yes/No] Yes
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events [Yes/No] Yes
*I am currently serving in the military [Yes/No] No
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one: N/A

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life): I'm 16, a sophomore, and have ranked in over one thousand hours on Rainbow Six: Siege. I have had a lot of free time recently, and my friend told me that ARMA 3 was on sale, along with buying it for me.

Previous ArmA units/groups: I'm new to ARMA 3, and also ARMA in it's entirety.

Why would you like to join us: I'd like to join the 3-509th Infantry because as I previously said, I'm brand new to ArmA as well as any other type of realistic milsim. I want a group where I can feel welcomed and that aligns with my current schedule, and this group is one of the only ones that fits. The members seem like they'd help me out with getting used to the game, and that's all I really need. I found this group on the ARMA discord and it was based on my time zone, and the operations on Saturday also align with my schedule. I was hoping to find a group that would help me learn ARMA as well as what works and what doesn't, and this looks like my best option so far.

How did you find us: The official ARMA Discord

Are you willing to download the mods we require (approx. 18.2GB)? [Yes/No] : Yes
Do you require help installing mods? [Yes/No] : Yes

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. []

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here: N/A

Sir LagsAlot

Re: Application

Post by Sir LagsAlot » Sun May 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Please get on our Teamspeak and speak with a recruiter to finish the recruitment process

nkorbal17
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Application

Post by nkorbal17 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:22 pm

Orientation Completed by SSG. Korbal
Chosen Name: PV1. Acot
Chosen MOS: 11B
Able 1'1 Squad Leader
Senior Recruiter
S2-Mission Development Leader
Drill Sergeant