Enlistment Application (Henry)

Henry Windenburg

Enlistment Application (Henry)

Post by Henry Windenburg » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:15 pm

InGame Name: Henry Windenburg
Location/Timezone: -4:00 EDT East Coast (Maryland)
Do you speak fluent English?: [Yes]

What role are you looking for in the unit? - I was really looking for a role in aviation because at anything else I'm pretty sod awful. That might have been an over exaggeration but seriously I would love to have a role involving maybe transportation or logistics of the team {Helicopters}

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 (Yes)
*I own a working Microphone [Yes)
*What is your age? [17]
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? 1,854hours
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule [Yes]
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST [Most of the time, Yes]
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time [Yes]
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post a LOA on the forums [Yes]
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events [Yes]
*I am currently serving in the military [No]
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one:
Don't really have any, to be honest.

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life): I'm an avid gamer 17 years old I love Arma 3 and the Arma series. Arma 3 was one of the first steam games I owned on Steam back when I still had a toaster as a computer. My father is a Col. in the Army with a hefty military background most of the stuff I know of the military I learned from him.

Previous ArmA units/groups: (None)

Why would you like to join us:
Because I want to expand my military experience a little or a lot then I know already. I was hoping to join this mil-sim would allow me to learn and expand my knowledge about the game itself. I really just want to be part of a group that knows how to work together and cooperates like a well-oiled machine that's all.

How did you find us: Through a friend, he recommended me this unit. Super_boat specifically. I've also played Hearts of Iron with you guys before.

Are you willing to download the mods we require (approximately 23.3GB)? [Yes not a problem don't sweat it I probably have most of them installed already.

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. [What's the mandatory amount]

If you were recruited by a member of the unit, please list name here: Super_boat at least I think that's what his name is.

If you can't fit me in email me with a list of other roles -
Ianthomas4star@gmail.com - work
Gen4starman@gmail - personal

M. Mosley

Re: Enlistment Application (Henry)

Post by M. Mosley » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Accepted but we cannot take you into aviation at this time. We are bursting at the seams with aviators. You can apply to transfer over at a later date if a spot opens but for now we cannot accept you into aviation.

Hangout in the "waiting for recruiter" channel or find a recruiter on TS with a SR or JR tag and they can do your orientation. I would recommend going 11B for now.

EDIT: We can accept you as flight crew if you want - but we cannot offer a flying position. Flight crew would be a door gunner/crew chief or load master. If you are interested in that we can make that happen. Otherwise just apply to another MOS and when a spot opens we will announce it.

Super_Boat

Re: Enlistment Application (Henry)

Post by Super_Boat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Orientation Completed by MAJ.Super_Boat
Chosen MOS: aviation applicant
Chosen Name: Henry