Do you speak fluent English?: Yes

What role are you looking for in the unit?11b,11c
(Do not request leadership roles, you start from PV1. like everyone else):

*I own a legit copy of ArmA 3 (Yes)
*I own a working Microphone [Yes]
*What is your age? 25
*How many hours do you have in ArmA? 219
*I agree with 509th's "No double clanning" rule [Yes]
*I am able to attend 3-hour Friday and Saturday night events from 4:00pm PST [Yes] I can be called to work day of and miss though
*I am willing to check the forums and respond to mandatory posts on time [Yes]
*I will let the unit know when I cannot make a unit scheduled event and post an LOA on the forums [Yes]
*I am willing to download the mods required on time for events [Yes]
*I am currently serving in the military [No]
*Care to share a bit about your military background if you have one: 4 years in PPCLI and one tour

Please write a little bit about yourself (Gaming Experience or Real Life):
Better to ask me online im terrible at describing anything like this
Previous ArmA units/groups:
none
Why would you like to join us (At least one paragraph of why):
I currently play on your public Invade and annex server have played with a couple members of your unit they were pretty good to play with well structured and mannered. I watched a bit of you guys play on youtube and enjoyed what I saw and would like to be a part of that.
How did you find us: Played on your public server for probably about a year on and off and decided to try and join you guys now

Are you willing to download the mods we require (approximately 23.3GB)? Do you require help installing mods? We recommend using PlayWithSix, however you may use whatever method you choose. [Yes]

Mark if you cannot attend mandatory amount of operations. [depends on work schedule]

If you were recruited by a member of the unit (SEPARATE FROM THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR RECRUITMENT), please list name here: I asked SGT Spartan a good amount of questions before applying I am not sure if that counts towards that

Jason

Re: Application

Post by Jason » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Application ACCEPTED!
Please contact a Recruiter in Teamspeak designated by a SR or JR tag next to their name.

Jason

Re: Application

Post by Jason » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:24 pm

Orientation Completed by SPC. Jason
Name Chosen: Prophet
MOS: 11B
Went Reserves